Metapopulations and metacommunities: combining spatial and temporal perspectives in plant ecology
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 88–103, January 2012
How to Cite
Alexander, H. M., Foster, B. L., Ballantyne, F., Collins, C. D., Antonovics, J. and Holt, R. D. (2012), Metapopulations and metacommunities: combining spatial and temporal perspectives in plant ecology. Journal of Ecology, 100: 88–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2745.2011.01917.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 31 May 2011, accepted 4 October 2011 Handling Editor: David Gibson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!