Sapwood area drives growth in mountain conifer forests
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 1233–1244, September 2012
How to Cite
Galván, J. D., Camarero, J. J., Sangüesa-Barreda, G., Alla, A. Q. and Gutiérrez, E. (2012), Sapwood area drives growth in mountain conifer forests. Journal of Ecology, 100: 1233–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2745.2012.01983.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Received 13 February 2012; accepted 13 April 2012 Handling Editor: Matt McGlone
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!