Continental-scale variability in browser diversity is a major driver of diversity patterns in acacias across Africa
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 1093–1104, September 2012
How to Cite
Greve, M., Lykke, A. M., Fagg, C. W., Bogaert, J., Friis, I., Marchant, R., Marshall, A. R., Ndayishimiye, J., Sandel, B. S., Sandom, C., Schmidt, M., Timberlake, J. R., Wieringa, J. J., Zizka, G. and Svenning, J.-C. (2012), Continental-scale variability in browser diversity is a major driver of diversity patterns in acacias across Africa. Journal of Ecology, 100: 1093–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2745.2012.01994.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Received 21 November 2011; accepted 15 May 2012 Handling Editor: Sedonia Sipes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!