The evolutionary loss of aerenchyma limits both realized and fundamental ecohydrological niches in the Cape reeds (Restionaceae)
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 1338–1348, November 2012
How to Cite
Huber, M., Linder, H. P. (2012), The evolutionary loss of aerenchyma limits both realized and fundamental ecohydrological niches in the Cape reeds (Restionaceae). Journal of Ecology, 100: 1338–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2745.2012.02022.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!