Appraising the quality of randomized controlled trials: inter-rater reliability for the OTseeker evidence database
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 547–555, December 2005
How to Cite
Tooth, L., Sally Bennett BOccThy(Hons), McCluskey, A., Hoffmann, T., McKenna, K. and Lovarini, M. (2005), Appraising the quality of randomized controlled trials: inter-rater reliability for the OTseeker evidence database. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 11: 547–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2005.00574.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication: 11 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!