A signal detection approach to patient–doctor communication and doctor-shopping behaviour among Japanese patients
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 556–567, December 2005
How to Cite
Hagihara, A., Tarumi, K., Odamaki, M. and Nobutomo, K. (2005), A signal detection approach to patient–doctor communication and doctor-shopping behaviour among Japanese patients. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 11: 556–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2005.00581.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication: 9 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!