The limitations of ‘evidence-based’ public health
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2006
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine Part 1
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 319–324, June 2006
How to Cite
Kemm, J. (2006), The limitations of ‘evidence-based’ public health. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 12: 319–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2006.00600.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication: 7 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!