The work was carried out in the following institution: Ottawa Health Research Institute, Clinical Epidemiology Program, 1053 Carling Avenue, Ottawa ON Canada K1Y 4E9.
Understanding and overcoming the barriers of implementing patient decision aids in clinical practice*
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 174–181, April 2006
How to Cite
O'Donnell, S., Cranney, A., Jacobsen, M. J., Graham, I. D., O'Connor, A. M. and Tugwell, P. (2006), Understanding and overcoming the barriers of implementing patient decision aids in clinical practice. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 12: 174–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2006.00613.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication: 18 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!