Continuing the evidence-based health care debate in 2006. The progress and price of EBM
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine Part 2
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 385–398, August 2006
How to Cite
Miles, A. and Loughlin, M. (2006), Continuing the evidence-based health care debate in 2006. The progress and price of EBM. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 12: 385–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2006.00740.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication: 23 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!