No exit? Intellectual integrity under the regime of ‘evidence’ and ‘best-practices’
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 512–516, August 2007
How to Cite
Murray, S. J., Holmes, D., Perron, A. and Rail, G. (2007), No exit? Intellectual integrity under the regime of ‘evidence’ and ‘best-practices’. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 13: 512–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2007.00851.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication: 12 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!