The challenge of using the low back pain guidelines: a qualitative research
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 616–620, August 2007
How to Cite
Dahan, R., Borkan, J., Brown, J.-B., Reis, S., Hermoni, D. and Harris, S. (2007), The challenge of using the low back pain guidelines: a qualitative research. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 13: 616–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2007.00855.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication: 12 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!