This research was conducted while the authors were employed by the Health Services Utilization and Research Commission of Saskatchewan (HSURC). Positions listed were as at the time of the research.
Doctors’ views of clinical practice guidelines: a qualitative exploration using innovation theory
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 601–606, August 2007
How to Cite
Hader, J. M., White, R., Lewis, S., Foreman, J. L. B., McDonald, P. W. and Thompson, L. G. (2007), Doctors’ views of clinical practice guidelines: a qualitative exploration using innovation theory. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 13: 601–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2007.00856.x
In 2003, the Government of Saskatchewan dissolved the HSURC. By legislative authority, the HSURC’s legal successor organization and custodian of its archives is the Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation, ♯253 - 111 Research Drive, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 3R2, Canada.
Current positions and addresses of the authors: Joanne Hader, Senior Consultant, Performance and Contracts Management Waterloo Wellington Local Health Integration Network, Guelph, ON, Canada. Robin White, University College Professor, Psychology Department, University College of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, BC, Canada. Steven Lewis, Access Consulting Ltd., Saskatoon, SK, Canada; Adjunct Professor, Centre for Health and Policy Studies, University of Calgary. Jeanette L. B. Foreman, Northwest Research and Evaluation Coordinator, Research and Evaluation Department, Northern Health, Smithers, BC, Canada. Paul W. McDonald, Associate Professor, Department of Health Studies and Gerontology, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada. Laurence G. Thompson, President, Laurence Thompson Strategic Consulting and Adjunct Professor, Department of Community Health and Epidemiology, College of Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada.
The views of the authors do not necessarily reflect the positions of HSURC, the Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation, or of the Government of Saskatchewan, or represent official policy of the Government of Saskatchewan.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication: 8 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!