Compliance, attitudes and barriers to post-operative colorectal cancer follow-up
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 407–415, June 2008
How to Cite
Cardella, J., Coburn, N. G., Gagliardi, A., Maier, B.-A., Greco, E., Last, L., Smith, A. J., Law, C. and Wright, F. (2008), Compliance, attitudes and barriers to post-operative colorectal cancer follow-up. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 407–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2007.00880.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication: 21 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!