Based on a thesis submitted to the graduate faculty, National Taiwan University, in partial fulfilment of the requirement for the Master of Science Degree.
Community-based randomized intervention trial for periodontal disease after 18-month follow-up [Keelung Community-based Integrated Screening (KCIS) No. 4]
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 507–512, August 2008
How to Cite
Lai, H., Chiu, Y.-H., Lo, M.-T., Wu, C.-L., Chou, K.-P., Jeng, J.-H. and Chen, T. H.-H. (2008), Community-based randomized intervention trial for periodontal disease after 18-month follow-up [Keelung Community-based Integrated Screening (KCIS) No. 4]. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 507–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2007.00906.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication: 9 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!