A review of the current evidence base for significant event analysis
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 520–536, August 2008
How to Cite
Bowie, P., Pope, L. and Lough, M. (2008), A review of the current evidence base for significant event analysis. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 520–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2007.00908.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication: 10 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!