Assessing the quality of pharmacological treatments from administrative databases: the case of low-molecular-weight heparin after major orthopaedic surgery
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 585–594, August 2008
How to Cite
Gerkens, S., Beguin, C., Crott, R., Closon, M.-C. and Horsmans, Y. (2008), Assessing the quality of pharmacological treatments from administrative databases: the case of low-molecular-weight heparin after major orthopaedic surgery. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 585–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2007.00926.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication: 5 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!