Antibiotics for nasopharyngitis are associated with a lower risk of office-based physician visit for acute otitis media within 14 days for 3- to 6-year-old children
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 595–599, August 2008
How to Cite
Salomon, J., Sommet, A., Bernède, C., Tonéatti, C., Carbon, C. and Guillemot, D. (2008), Antibiotics for nasopharyngitis are associated with a lower risk of office-based physician visit for acute otitis media within 14 days for 3- to 6-year-old children. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 595–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2007.00927.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication: 24 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!