This work was completed while the author was employed in the Department of Bioethics, National Institutes of Health. The views expressed are those of the author and do not represent the positions or policies of the National Institutes of Health or the Department of Health and Human Services. Steve Pearson and Marion Danis provided constructive feedback on earlier versions of this paper.
Evidence-based medicine beyond the bedside: keeping an eye on context
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 721–725, October 2008
How to Cite
Tilburt, J. C. (2008), Evidence-based medicine beyond the bedside: keeping an eye on context. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 721–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2008.00948.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication: 17 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!