Relationships between statistical measures of agreement: sensitivity, specificity and kappa
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 930–933, October 2008
How to Cite
Feuerman, M. and Miller, A. R. (2008), Relationships between statistical measures of agreement: sensitivity, specificity and kappa. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 930–933. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2008.00984.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication: 5 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!