User-driven health care – answering multidimensional information needs in individual patients utilizing post–EBM approaches: a conceptual model
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 742–749, October 2008
How to Cite
Biswas, R., Martin, C. M., Sturmberg, J., Shanker, R., Umakanth, S., Shanker, S. and Kasturi, A. S. (2008), User-driven health care – answering multidimensional information needs in individual patients utilizing post–EBM approaches: a conceptual model. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 742–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2008.00998.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication: 21 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!