Harnessing experience: exploring the gap between evidence-based medicine and clinical practice
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 707–713, October 2008
How to Cite
Hay, M. C., Weisner, T. S., Subramanian, S., Duan, N., Niedzinski, E. J. and Kravitz, R. L. (2008), Harnessing experience: exploring the gap between evidence-based medicine and clinical practice. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 707–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2008.01009.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication: 10 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!