Cancer informational support and health care service use among individuals newly diagnosed: a mixed methods approach
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 346–359, April 2009
How to Cite
Dubois, S. and Loiselle, C. G. (2009), Cancer informational support and health care service use among individuals newly diagnosed: a mixed methods approach. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 15: 346–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2008.01013.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication:11 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!