Perspectives on evidence-based practice from consumers in the US public mental health system
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 699–706, October 2008
How to Cite
Tanenbaum, S. J. (2008), Perspectives on evidence-based practice from consumers in the US public mental health system. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 699–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2008.01020.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication: 25 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!