Evidence for practice and the authority of experts: there can be no former without the latter: a commentary an Nunn (2008)
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 679–681, October 2008
How to Cite
Miles, A. (2008), Evidence for practice and the authority of experts: there can be no former without the latter: a commentary an Nunn (2008). Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 679–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2008.01069.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!