The NEBM Working Group at Columbia University is comprised of: Rita Charon MD PhD (Medicine, Narrative Medicine) and Peter Wyer MD (Medicine), Chairs: Herbert Chase MD (Medicine and Biomedical Informatics); Michael J. Devlin MD (Psychiatry); Louise Falzon DipInf (Library Science, Mount Sinai School of Medicine); Mindy Fullilove MD (Psychiatry and School of Public Health); Rishi Goyal MD MPhil (English and Emergency Medicine); Mark J. Graham PhD (Center for Education Research and Evaluation); Craig Irvine PhD (Philosophy and Narrative Medicine); Helen-Maria Lekas PhD (School of Public Health, Sociomedical Sciences); Jeremy Simon MD PhD (Philosophy and Emergency Medicine); Richard Younge MD (Family Medicine). All cited institutes and departments are within Columbia University unless otherwise specified
‘A local habitation and a name’: how narrative evidence-based medicine transforms the translational research paradigm
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 732–741, October 2008
How to Cite
Goyal, R. K., Charon, R., Lekas, H.-M., Fullilove, M. T., Devlin, M. J., Falzon, L. and Wyer, P. C. (2008), ‘A local habitation and a name’: how narrative evidence-based medicine transforms the translational research paradigm. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14: 732–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2008.01077.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication: 13 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!