Does the organization of care processes affect outcomes in patients undergoing total joint replacement?
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 121–128, February 2010
How to Cite
Vanhaecht, K., Bellemans, J., De Witte, K., Diya, L., Lesaffre, E. and Sermeus, W. (2010), Does the organization of care processes affect outcomes in patients undergoing total joint replacement?. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 16: 121–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2009.01130.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication: 5 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!