Financial support for this study was provided entirely by a grant from National Institutes of Health (#R01 DK66425).
The intended and unintended consequences of clinical guidelines
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1035–1042, December 2009
How to Cite
Shackelton, R. J., Marceau, L. D., Link, C. L. and McKinlay, J. B. (2009), The intended and unintended consequences of clinical guidelines. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 15: 1035–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2009.01201.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication: 4 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!