Evidence-based medicine among hospital doctors in Jordan: awareness, attitude and practice
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1137–1141, December 2009
How to Cite
Al Omari, M., Khader, Y., Jadallah, K., Dauod, A. S., Al-shdifat, A. A. K. and Khasawneh, N. M. (2009), Evidence-based medicine among hospital doctors in Jordan: awareness, attitude and practice. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 15: 1137–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2009.01260.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication: 26 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!