Copyright: The Corresponding Author has the right to grant on behalf of all authors and does grant on behalf of all authors, an exclusive licence (or non-exclusive for government employees) on a worldwide basis to the BMJ Publishing Group Ltd to permit this article (if accepted) to be published in BMJ editions and any other BMJPGL products and sublicences such use and exploit all subsidiary rights, as set out in our licence [http://resources.bmj.com/bmj/authors/checklists-forms/licence-for-publication].
A comparison of the scientific quality of publicly and privately funded randomized controlled drug trials
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1322–1325, December 2010
How to Cite
Jones, R., Younie, S., Macallister, A. and Thornton, J. (2010), A comparison of the scientific quality of publicly and privately funded randomized controlled drug trials. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 16: 1322–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2009.01335.x
Guarantor: Jim Thornton.
Conflicts of interest: At the time of the study, R. J., S. Y. and A. M. were medical students whose courses were publicly funded and all were recipients both of a government-funded student loan and of an NHS-funded fifth year student tuition fee bursary. J. T.'s main salary is publicly funded. He has also received fees for speaking and consulting, and reimbursements for attending symposia, from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication: 17 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!