The concept of health: beyond normativism and naturalism
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 323–329, April 2010
How to Cite
Hamilton, R. P. (2010), The concept of health: beyond normativism and naturalism. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 16: 323–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01393.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication: 10 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!