This manuscript was presented in part at the American Thoracic Society Annual Meeting, May 19, 2008, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Focusing the focus group: impact of the awareness of major factors contributing to non-adherence to acute paediatric asthma guidelines
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 160–167, February 2011
How to Cite
Bhogal, S. K., McGillivray, D., Bourbeau, J. , Plotnick, L. H., Bartlett, S. J., Benedetti, A. and Ducharme, F. M. (2011), Focusing the focus group: impact of the awareness of major factors contributing to non-adherence to acute paediatric asthma guidelines. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 160–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01416.x
Conflict of interest: the authors report no conflict of interest. This manuscript is part of a PhD thesis by Sanjit K. Bhogal.
Authors' contributions: SKB (PhD candidate) conceived the study, and participated in its design and coordination, was involved with the analyses of barriers and interpretation of results, and drafted the manuscript. JB and FMD participated in the study design and coordination, interpretation of results, and supervised the writing of the manuscript. DM and LP participated in the study coordination, drafting of focus group questions, and were consulted in the analyses of barriers. SB and AB were involved with the interpretation of results, and review of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication: 27 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!