Cost-effectiveness of screening for hepatocellular carcinoma among subjects at different levels of risk
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 261–267, April 2011
How to Cite
Chang, Y., Lairson, D. R., Chan, W., Lu, S.-N. and Aoki, N. (2011), Cost-effectiveness of screening for hepatocellular carcinoma among subjects at different levels of risk. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 261–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01432.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication: 27 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!