Cost-effectiveness analysis for Pap smear screening and human papillomavirus DNA testing and vaccination
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1050–1058, December 2011
How to Cite
Chen, M.-K., Hung, H.-F., Duffy, S., Yen, A. M.-F. and Chen, H.-H. (2011), Cost-effectiveness analysis for Pap smear screening and human papillomavirus DNA testing and vaccination. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 1050–1058. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01453.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 3 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!