Implementing enhanced recovery after surgery in a district general hospital: implications of a pilot study
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1243–1245, December 2011
How to Cite
Lee, D., Haynes, C., Deans, G. and Cook, G. (2011), Implementing enhanced recovery after surgery in a district general hospital: implications of a pilot study. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 1243–1245. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01470.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication: 8 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!