This paper was based on the findings of a study funded by a grant from the Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission (HSCRC) for the period 2006–2008.
HIT or Miss: the application of health care information technology to managing uncertainty in clinical decision making
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1108–1113, December 2011
How to Cite
Kazandjian, V. A. and Lipitz-Snyderman, A. (2011), HIT or Miss: the application of health care information technology to managing uncertainty in clinical decision making. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 1108–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01483.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication: 24 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!