The costs of guideline-concordant care and of care according to patients' needs in anxiety and depression
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 537–546, August 2011
How to Cite
Prins, M., Bosmans, J., Verhaak, P., van der Meer, K., van Tulder, M., van Marwijk, H., Laurant, M., Smolders, M., Penninx, B. and Bensing, J. (2011), The costs of guideline-concordant care and of care according to patients' needs in anxiety and depression. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 537–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01490.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication: 22 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!