Defining and identifying common elements of and contextual influences on the roles of support workers in health and social care: a thematic analysis of the literature
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1191–1199, December 2011
How to Cite
Moran, A., Enderby, P. and Nancarrow, S. (2011), Defining and identifying common elements of and contextual influences on the roles of support workers in health and social care: a thematic analysis of the literature. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 1191–1199. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01505.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication: 11 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!