The use of reflective and reasoned portfolios by doctors
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 182–185, February 2012
How to Cite
Saltman, D. C., Tavabie, A. and Kidd, M. R. (2012), The use of reflective and reasoned portfolios by doctors. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 18: 182–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01514.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication: 18 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!