Conference presentation: An earlier version of this paper was presented in a poster presentation at the Society for Medical Decision Making, October 2009.
The impact of physicians' reactions to uncertainty on patients' decision satisfaction
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 575–578, August 2011
How to Cite
Politi, M. C., Clark, M. A., Ombao, H. and Légaré, F. (2011), The impact of physicians' reactions to uncertainty on patients' decision satisfaction. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 575–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01520.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication: 11 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!