Reasons for non-use of proven pharmacotherapeutic interventions: systematic review and framework development
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 49–55, February 2012
How to Cite
Barry, A. R., Loewen, P. S., de Lemos, J. and Lee, K. G. (2012), Reasons for non-use of proven pharmacotherapeutic interventions: systematic review and framework development. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 18: 49–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01524.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication: 10 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!