Routine outcome monitoring and feedback on physical or mental health status: evidence and theory
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 104–110, February 2012
How to Cite
Carlier, I. V.E., Meuldijk, D., Van Vliet, I. M., Van Fenema, E., Van der Wee, N. J.A. and Zitman, F. G. (2012), Routine outcome monitoring and feedback on physical or mental health status: evidence and theory. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 18: 104–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01543.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication: 15 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!