Laboratory sample turnaround times: do they cause delays in the ED?
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 121–127, February 2012
How to Cite
Gill, D., Galvin, S., Ponsford, M., Bruce, D., Reicher, J., Preston, L., Bernard, S., Lafferty, J., Robertson, A., Rose-Morris, A., Stoneham, S., Rieu, R., Pooley, S., Weetch, A. and McCann, L. (2012), Laboratory sample turnaround times: do they cause delays in the ED?. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 18: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01545.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication: 19 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!