A multi-professional evidence-based practice course improved allied health students' confidence and knowledge
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 635–639, August 2011
How to Cite
Bennett, S., Hoffmann, T. and Arkins, M. (2011), A multi-professional evidence-based practice course improved allied health students' confidence and knowledge. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 635–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01602.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication: 10 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!