The effect of evidence-based medicine (EBM) training seminars on the knowledge and attitudes of medical students towards EBM
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 640–643, August 2011
How to Cite
Khader, Y. S., Batayha, W. and Al-Omari, M. (2011), The effect of evidence-based medicine (EBM) training seminars on the knowledge and attitudes of medical students towards EBM. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 640–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01604.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication: 24 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!