Using user-friendly telecommunications to improve cardiac and diabetes self-management programme: a pilot study
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 695–697, June 2012
How to Cite
Wu, C.-J., Chang, A. M., Courtney, M. and Ramis, M.-A. (2012), Using user-friendly telecommunications to improve cardiac and diabetes self-management programme: a pilot study. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 18: 695–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01621.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication: 10 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!