‘How do you know what Aunt Martha looks like?’ A video elicitation study exploring tacit clues in doctor–patient interactions
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Philosophy of Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 933–939, October 2011
How to Cite
Henry, S. G., Forman, J. H. and Fetters, M. D. (2011), ‘How do you know what Aunt Martha looks like?’ A video elicitation study exploring tacit clues in doctor–patient interactions. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 933–939. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01628.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 18 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!