Archive note: The audiotapes and transcript of the Interviews have been archived at: North West Sound Archive, Old Steward's Office, Clitheroe Castle, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 1AZ, UK
Thinking without knowing – Child psychoanalytic psychotherapy in the UK and evidence-based practice
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: EBM Thematic Issue
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 573–578, August 2013
How to Cite
Rous, E. and Clark, A. (2013), Thinking without knowing – Child psychoanalytic psychotherapy in the UK and evidence-based practice. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 573–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01638.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication: 10 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!