Making a difference: towards a method for weighing the evidence in a qualitative synthesis
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 657–663, August 2011
How to Cite
Boeije, H. R., van Wesel, F. and Alisic, E. (2011), Making a difference: towards a method for weighing the evidence in a qualitative synthesis. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 657–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01674.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 23 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!