Conflict of interest statement: There are not possible conflicts of interest at the enclosed article.
Attitude towards Evidence-Based Nursing Questionnaire: development and psychometric testing in Spanish community nurses
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 664–670, August 2011
How to Cite
Ruzafa-Martínez, M., López-Iborra, L. and Madrigal-Torres, M. (2011), Attitude towards Evidence-Based Nursing Questionnaire: development and psychometric testing in Spanish community nurses. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 664–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01677.x
Funding statement: The study was supported by the EMCA Programme from the Government of Murcia Health Affairs. Financial programme for the development of research related to the Quality of Health Services 2007 (registry number: EMCA 07/01).
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 1 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!