Medical practice variations: what the literature tells us (or does not) about what are warranted and unwarranted variations
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 671–677, August 2011
How to Cite
Mercuri, M. and Gafni, A. (2011), Medical practice variations: what the literature tells us (or does not) about what are warranted and unwarranted variations. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 671–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01689.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 25 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!